As the tussle between Board Of Trustees of Association of Nigerian License Customs Agent (ANLCA) tightens, the association President, Mr Tony Iju has recently met with the eight (8) board members in other to resolve the conflict within them.
The meeting which was held in the board room of Santiago Hotel Amuwo Odofin, Lagos on Thursday 10th May, 2018 took several hours of pleads on the part of the president before the following resolutions Signed by Hon Tony iju, Alh Taiwo Mustapha and Chief Henry Njoku were reached
1. Chief Henry Njoku would be regarded as outgoing chairman.
2. For a smooth transition, Chief Henry Njoku will make arrangement to handover the leadership to Alhaji Taiwo Mustapha as the incoming chairman on or before 13th July 2018.
3. The election held on 13th April at Golden Tulip hotel Amuwo shall remain valid and be respected by all board members.
4. Any other changes that may be deemed fit would be left to the board members to decide after the incoming executives must have assumed office.
5. With these resolutions, all board members and the supporters are hereby advised to sheath the swords of conflict and work towards the unity and progress of ANLCA.
Recalled that the BOT members recently lamented at a media forum in Lagos that all effort to have the BOT election as at the agreed time were proved abortive by Chief Henry Njoku who kept on frustrating the move having spent two term tenure (2007 -2018, April) as Chairman of the board.